If you have found a premium theme like the Divi by ET, you can easily upload it using the WordPress dashboard with the following steps:
1. First, download the .zip file of the theme that you purchased.
2. Log in to your WordPress dashboard. Let’s assume that you already bought your domain name, hosting, and you have already set up your WordPress into your account.
3. Navigate to Appearance >> Themes.
4. From the themes section. Click the “Add New” button and then “Upload Theme”.
5. Upload the theme file in .zip format and then click “Install Now”
6. After installing the theme, you need to enter your License Keys to be able to get updates of the latest version of your theme. For Divi users, you can get it from your Elegant Themes account.
To enter your license keys, head on to the Divi dashboard:
7. Don’t forget the ‘SAVE” the changes.
Enjoy your newly installed WordPress theme 🙂